The summer guide every girl needs short, simple and to the point.
Songs for the summer that I love right now are American Girl by Bonnie Mckee, Classic by MKTO, Gypsy by Lady Gaga, Empire by Shakira, Girls Chase Boys by Ingrid Michaelson, Fancy by Iggy Azalea, Problem by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea, Turn Down For What by Lil Jon, Just Girls by THE1975, and Robbers by THE1975.
Let’s talk FASHION
Color Trends and Prints to try for the Summer
COLORS:BLACK, WHITE, BLUE, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREENS.
PRINTS: AZTEC, STRIPED, LEOPARD ANIMAL PRINT.
STYLES: Woven Tops, Denim on Denim, Mix Print.
One Shoulder , Sporty Mesh or Detailed Edgy Tops, Partial cutout, High Waisted Bikini, Underwire Bikini, Ruffled Bikini Tops,
- Dare to be bold and different this summer. Get your dye on from bright shades green, purple, pink, or a mix of highlighted colors.
- Go bold with pixie short hair cuts like Jennifer Lawrence or go all the way back to the nineties with space buns like the Spice Girls.
- Say goodbye to the floral crowns and wear gypsy headbands with multi chains to add an edge to your medium length beach waves.
- From bright neon eyeshadows like Sephora’s new Electric Palette($52) to Urban Decay’s liquid glitter eyeliners($20) bring the party trend to the beach or festivals. For this specific palette the colors are so bright there is no need for the Urban Decay primer ($14) unless you really want it to last 24 hours its upon your preference.
Let’s talk HEALTH
** I am not a physician or a nutritionist so before you make any changes to your diet or activities make sure you consult a doctor or medical assistance before making any decisions on trying any new health tips **
- Drink more water if you are going to hit the beach, pool, festivals, or any other outdoor festivities with the massive heat waves and excessive activities your body will need double the amount. Don’t overload on the water either too much can get you sick as well. Just enough to stay healthy. 🙂
- Switch up your cardio and toning exercises every two to three days a week focusing on the target areas you are more insecure about this summer. Repeat toning exercises two days before you hit the beach to prevent feeling of being bloated.
- Eat more veggies and less Taco Hell unless you want to look like hell.
- Use self tanning lotions for a subtle bronze. Tanning oils are not only a mess to deal with but they actually make you age faster and leave ugly stains behind. Plus, we all have heard about how it can affect your skin in the long run if you expose yourself more than 15 minutes on each side. Jump in the water let your body soak and then lay down it gives you a faster tan than dried skin.
Have fun and enjoy your summer!!
Like me on FB: Evetzie’s Repertoire: Fashion Beauty Style!
***ALL IMAGES CREDITED TO THEIR OWNERS NO COPYRIGHT INGFRINGEMENT INTENDED****